The detailed application process:
- Buff and file your nails to your desired shape and push the cuticles back.
- Wash your hands to get rid of residues.
- Apply a layer of the Ephémère Base Coat and cure your nails under the Ephémère UV lamp for 30 seconds. If you accidentally put some on your skin, make sure to wipe it BEFORE curing your nails.
- Apply a layer of the Ephémère Gel Polish colour of your choice, then cure your nails for 30 seconds. If you stain the edges of your nails, wipe it with a cotton tip BEFORE curing.
- Repeat the application of the gel polish colour 1 to 2 times to obtain a protective and long-lasting manicure. Cure your nails for 30 seconds every time you add a layer.
- Apply a final layer of the Ephémère Top Coat, and cure for 30 seconds.
Et voilà! Your perfect at-home manicure is ready to and should last for up to 2 weeks!
Removal Process - Using acetone
To remove gel polish with acetone (available in supermarkets): -
- Buff the top of your nails with a nail file to remove the shiny surface.
- Soak cotton pads in acetone, then secure them on to the nails with foil and wait 10-12 minutes.This will break down the remaining gel polish.
- Scrape off the gel polish.
Removal Process - Using an electric file